torsdag 28 juni 2012

Mojo Night

Sometimes i get a great urge for some tying, and tonight it came to me . I used the mojo to make som "promised to friends flies". I made a batch of Catskill dry flies for my friend Martin Stout, a great tyer that recently discovered the magic behind the gems from the charmed circle of the Catskills The other part of the batch goes to another friend Mikael Larsson a fantastic photographer and charcoal artist, with some luck he will find some time to draw my Catskill dry fly patterns. I will keep the chubby ones crossed.

Atherton No:5
Quill Gordon

Red Quill

Conover
Over and out
Niklas

3 kommentarer:

  1. Look`s nice !
    In a few day`s ....

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yep.. not many days left now.. Looking forward to be guided to a monstertrout by my friend Huckis... :-)

    SvaraRadera