tisdag 20 maj 2014

Royal Coachman Fanwing meets FMAO film crew.

Evening.. Here´s another fly from the same session as when we filmed the Quill Gordon. I can tell you one thing about filming, it isn't easy to get the words right. I am pretty pleased anyways as it´s my first time doing it and I am deeply impressed by Eric and Johannes job with their cameras and Eric´s hours he put down on cutting and getting suitable music to the clip. It´s like the Quill Gordon in Swedish but hopefully some of the pictures talks to themselves.
Too see the clip just follow the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IKzCFQP-mw&list=UUD0vzHjKxXVYbQ53uqC-IxQ.

Over and out
Niklas

3 kommentarer:

  1. This wonderful fly awakens memories. I wrote an essay about fishing with the Royal Coachman Fan Wing Gyro Fly for more than 35 years ago. I think the company that supplied the special hooks for that kind of fly was "Herters"? I might be wrong since I don't have a very good memory. I think it was Nils Färnström that mentioned this particular variant of the RCFW. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

    SvaraRadera